Saturday, April 14, 2012

I was removed sans show cause notice: Farishta


Raipur, April 14, 2012

Former NSUI state general secretary Raja Farishta on Saturday said that the organisation’s national leadership removed him without serving show cause notice to him. “No one informed me about the action against me. If the state NSUI or the national leadership has removed me then it will be an injustice to me as I did not get opportunity to clarify my stand,” said peeved Farishta.
Notably, the NSUI national secretary and Chhattisgarh incharge Bhushan Penchalwar removed Farishta recently for submitting fake documents to contest organisational polls.
Penchalwar reasoned that Farishta had fake documents of a fictitious college as his student status to contest NSUI polls. The action was taken on recommendation of Foundation for Advanced Management of Elections (FAME) which probed into the matter.
“The allegations against me are false. The organisation made me scapegoat and it did it to save a couple of senior office-bearers,” Farishta alleged.
“The NSUI leaders at New Delhi have simply rubbed their hands by removing me. But I will go there and seek justice by putting my stand,” he said.
He said neither national nor state NSUI had constituted any committee to inquire into charges against him. “If any committee has really probed my case then the organisation should make names of panel members public,” he challenged.
He pointed that several elected office-bearers of NSUI fought organisational polls on the basis of fake documents. “Such cases are galore in Durg and Rajnandgaon but why the organisation has kept its eyes shut from it,” he asked.


Y 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers